I am taking part in the Gratitude Giveaways blog hop hosted over at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. This is my first time participating in a giveaway hop and my first giveaway too so I am really excited about it!
Here's how the giveaway is going to work. I have up to 7 books available:
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke (Hardcover)
- The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall (Hardcover) (my review here)
- Things Left Unsaid by Stephanie Hemphill (Softcover)
- Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi (Softcover ARC) (my review here)
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian by by Sherman Alexie (Hardcover)
- I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Wheres my Prince? by Melissa Kantor (Softcover)
- The Breakup Bible by Melissa Kantor (Hardcover)
So to start off only one of these books will be up for grabs. But each time my followers increases by 10 another book will be put into the giveaway! My goal is to reach 120 followers by November 28th when the contest ends. If that happens then all 7 books (plus the 2 bookmarks and doll) will be given away! Here are the rules:
1. Become a follower! This giveaway is to thank my followers so if you aren't a follower you have to become one to enter. Its only fair! :)
2. You must live in the United States in order to win. I'm sorry to all the international peeps out there but I just can't afford shipping overseas!
3. Fill out the giveaway form below. You can get up to four extra entries!
4. And most importantly tell people about the giveaway! You want all 7 books don't you?
Thanks for being such amazing followers and enjoy the giveaway!
And be sure to check out the rest of the blogs participating in the Gratitude Giveaway Hop! The links to them are below the giveaway form. There are about 175 blogs participating! That's a lot of awesome giveaways to enter!
EDIT: I have now reached 120 followers which means that all 7 books are being given away!!!! YAY!