Monday, November 22, 2010

Kawaii Monday: Its a Little Birdie!


This weeks Kawaii Monday post is about... well I don't really know exactly what you would call it but its ADORABLE nonetheless. Check it out.


Awwww!!!! Sos cute! I found this little guy at Kawaii Shop Japan. Little birdies are just too cute ehhh??? I can't decide if I want it to be a ducky or a chicky. Either way its still adorable. In fact its even adorable from the side view and back view too.



Just look at that cute little tail!!! And its arms. Its just so fatchy adorable. (fatchy: fat but cute)

So I hope you like the little birdie as much as I do! Oh and I have now officially reached 120 followers which means that I am giving away all 7 of the books in my Gratitude Giveaway! Haven't entered yet? You can here!

Julia :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...