Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Words Wednesday [5]


A chance for me to highlight some of my favorite book quotes! This weeks quote is from Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter.


"Most little girls in England grow up wanting to marry a prince. Bex grew up wanting to kick James Bond's butt and assume his double-0 ranking."

Haha love this! And boy does it sound familiar. When I was little I always said it wasn't fair that the princes were the only people who got swords and horses! In fact I used to pretend to be the prince just so I could beat people up. No joke. I'm sure if I had been exposed to James Bond I would have wanted to be like him too. This is why my friends all say that I'm like Bex.....

I LOVE the Gallagher Girls books! And Ally Carter in general. She writes awesome books. I mean a girls spy school? Whats not to love? If you haven't read any of the Gallagher Girls books you definitely should! 

Julia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...