Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Words Wednesday [4]


A chance for me to highlight some of my favorite book quotes! This weeks quote is from Freddy Goes to the North Pole by Walter R. Brooks.


"To desert your friends when they're in want and danger - I never heard such cowardly nonsense!"

I have yet to save a friend from some horrible danger but I would hope that if I had the opportunity then I wouldn't back down and run away leaving them to suffer or something! 

If you haven't heard of the Freddy the Pig series then you should check them out they are awesome books. In fact I listen to Freddy Goes to the North Pole every year at Christmas time! My favorite book in the series is Freddy and Mr. Camphor. 

Julia :)

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of it, but that quote was really awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...