Tuesday, November 16, 2010

AMAZING Hunger Games Fan Made Movie Clip!

If you've been following my blog then you should know that I am a HUGE fan of The Hunger Games Trilogy. Well this absolutely phenomenal fan made movie of a scene from The Hunger Games just hit the web today! Its a bit long at 10 minutes but trust me. IT IS WORTH IT!!!! Everything about the movie is impeccable from the direction and costuming (I WANT THAT BOW!!!!) to the music and acting. I've seen some horribly acted things in my day and I assure you this is not one of them. It almost had me in tears. In fact the only reason I wasn't crying is because my family was milling about the room and I didn't want to freak them out by sobbing while staring at my computer screen. And let me tell you I don't cry very easily! I can count the movies I've cried at on one hand. So yeah take the time to watch this clip. If you are a fan of The Hunger Games I promise you won't be disappointed!




I hope the real movie ends up being as amazing as this! Lionsgate better be taking notes because fans won't settle for a half rate film. We're a lot harder to please then the Twilight fangirls.

Julia :)

1 comment:

  1. I posted this on my Hop and agree that it is REALLY done well! I nearly cried, as well!

    ~Brooke
    http://brookesboxofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...