I have decided to participate in the Contemps Challenge!
Do you love to read contemporary fiction? Accept the Contemps Challenge and promise to read at least 18 of the 21 upcoming Contemps books between now and August 15, 2011. One lucky challenger will win the grand prize: ALL 21 of our books! That's like a whole bookshelf of books!
Want to join in too? Click here.
Here's the list of books I've chosen to read!
Losing Faith by Denise Jaden Girl, Stolen by April Henry Freefall by Mindi Scott The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
- Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers
Trapped by Michael Northrop
- Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer
- Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
- Family by Micol Ostow
- Back When You Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith
- Pearl by Jo Knowles
- Saving June by Hannah Harrington
- Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
- The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
- Small-Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
- Sharks and Boys by Kristen Tracy
- Want to Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman
- Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt