Thursday, November 25, 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday [5]

Its time for the weekly Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy For Books and Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee


Book Blogger Hop


The Book Blogger Hop is an opportunity to connect with other book bloggers, to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! Want to join the Hop? Head on over to Crazy For Books and start hopping!

What is your favorite book cover?

Oh man thats a hard one! I don't know if I have just one. I like The Inkheart Trilogy book covers.


They are quite enchanting! Oh and another cover I particularly love is the one for Paper Towns.


I don't know why really. All I know is that the cover is really the only reason I read this book in the first place. I kept seeing it at the Library and thinking "I love the cover. But I don't know if it really sounds that good..." So finally I just gave in and read it. Boy am I glad that I did because I LOVE Paper Towns!

And my favorite recent book cover is Matched.

Its so simple but so eyecatching! And from what I hear the cover is also iridescent. I mean how cool is that????





Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

Because its Thanksgiving there is no question of the week. Only the follow!

If you're a new follower be sure to leave a comment to let me know so I can follow you back! Oh and I have a giveaway going on right now! Its for 7 awesome books and some other goodies! You can enter that here. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Julia :)

15 comments:

  1. Ooh yes, Matched! That is a really eyecatching cover. I just bought this book on Wednesday.
    Happy Blog Hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping by via the hop. :) I am your newest follower. Hop over Clandestine Sanctuary to know what my pick is. and happy thanksgiving to you and your family! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julia!! I should have posted earlier, but I just wanted to say I LOVE your blog!!! It's so like you =D I am thankful for so many things too, but I am thankful for YOU! Thx for being you =D Looking forward to getting together! Love ya girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry don't know why it removed the one above...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'm a new follower!!!
    I love your picks for favorite covers! I agree with Matched. It is pretty and simple ... perfect combination! Hope you stop by at my blog as well. :)


    - Cialina at Muggle-Born.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my love, old follower :)
    Stopping by from the Friday Follow.

    Hush Hush is one of the covers I swoon over.

    Stop by for a spot of tea and a chat any time. Right now I have a giveaway for Soulless & Changeless. I also plan on hosting a 2011 Reading Bucket List Challenge. Please do sign up if you find it worthy. :)

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey :) I'm a new follower. I think the cover for Matched is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inkheart does have a great cover.

    Happy hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the cover of Matched too. My favorite cover dates back to 1987. Stop by to see what it is. Happy Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm your newest follower. Come stop Crazy Book Slut maybe you will want to follow back?!??!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the match bookcover is pretty awesome I followed you also :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I'm a new follower. I just love the font you used in your header. Glad to have found your blog on the Hop. Hope you have a great weekend :)

    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think I could choose a favorite cover! There are just so many wonderful ones! I wish that Inkheart had been as enjoyable to read as the cover was to look at. I didn't much care for it... the villain seemed a bit namby-pamby to me.

    Did you know that Paper Towns was released with two different covers? One was supposed to appeal more to girls, and the other to boys. I haven't read it yet... I've yet to join the cult of John Green.

    Looooved the cover for Matched. It fits the story so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I'm your newest follower from a Sunday Blog Hop. I'd love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs!

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/
    http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

    Have a great Sunday!

    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...