I hope everyone has had a wonderfully delicious Thanksgiving!!!!!
I thought I would make a list of the 10 things I am most thankful for. I figured I would have to limit myself or else I would go crazy and just go on forever. So here goes!
10 Things I am Thankful For
- My family and friends. Without them I would be.... Well... Super lonely! Haha. They love me even when I'm annoying and crazy, or even when I pretend like I don't love them back. I am blessed to have such supportive people in my life.
- Freedom! Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to choose whatever I want for my life. If you think about it that is a pretty wonderful blessing.
- A home! I mean where would I be without one? Homeless? Yup definitely thankful for a home!
- Food! Haha especially on a day like Thanksgiving I am thankful for food. I am also thankful that I don't have any food allergies to worry about! That would be a bummer. :/
- Libraries!!! Oh how I love libraries. I would be lost without them.
- God! Wow this should have been higher on the list. I would be lost without him. He gives meaning to my life.
- Nature. Trees, flowers, meadows of grass. Yep I love the great outdoors.
- Books that let me escape into another world and learn something new about myself and life. The best kinds of books are the ones that teach you something!
- Music. Playing music (piano), singing music, listening to music. Especially when the lyrics really speak to me. Thats the best.
- Animals. I LOVE animals. Whats the best thing about animals? They never talk back to you! YES! Haha.
There is this great Thanksgiving book that I love! Its called Thanksgiving Wish by Michael J. Rosen.
Definitely a must read for the Holidays!
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!!